5,597,084 Members 46,530 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck at white AT&T load screen after trying to restore nandroid backup.

Tip us?

theramsey3
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzle4185 View Post
What update are you speaking of? I tried to flash stock 4.1.1 but got FAIL message.
Do not flash anything from sammobile because you're on AT&T and they don't have the 4.3 files there. You already updated to 4.3 if you do happen to successfully flash something older through Odin you will have a paperweight for a phone.

Try to do a factory reset. And 4.3 takes a really long time to boot after a factory reset or fresh flash. You will think it is stuck just plug it in to the charger and come back in 10 minutes so you can not be impatient. Let it do its thing. When I Say a long time the last time (yesterday) I flashed a Rom (stock by loserskater) it took 4 minutes and 22 seconds to boot(I timed it had nothing better to do after hard bricking the phone for the third time in a week)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to theramsey3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Grizzle4185
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Follow up on the issue.

Just so this thread didn't just stop, I wanted to give an update on my situation. Ended up hard tricking my phone and sent it off to get pba replaced. Should be getting it back soon, 70 dollars later.

eternityhacker
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default Just happened

I tried to flash a new mod'd touchwiz launcher and tried to restore from a nandroid backup of dandroid.
After restoring stuck on boot logo.
Tried to wipe and restore again to no avail.
I put the rom back on the sd card and re-flashed and is up and working fine.
You might wanna try this (with your chosen rom).