[Q] Note 3 Features on Note 2 N7100 Kit Kat 4.4.2

Search This thread

Salam Husin

Dec 29, 2013
Hello.

I have already flashed my Note 2 with stock rom Kit Kat 4.4.2. Would that be possible to get features of Note 3 once my Note 2 updated with that rom 4.4.2?

Please advice

Salam Husin

Dec 29, 2013
Flash the original/replace with another stable ROM?

Flash old kernel or replace with other one. I see all roms and kernels have some issue with them. only factory default is best

What do you mean by having some issues with almost all customized roms by any developers? Would you mind to give some examples?
Going back to the factory default means flashing back with original stock? I guess so. Please make me clear on this. TQ in advance for your help and advice.

RareArif

Nov 27, 2013
What do you mean by having some issues with almost all customized roms by any developers? Would you mind to give some examples?
Going back to the factory default means flashing back with original stock? I guess so. Please make me clear on this. TQ in advance for your help and advice.

Go back to 4.3...u can flash ditto rom for note 2 with almost all features of note 3 working fine...and one should always use stock kernel with custom roms...4.4 is not so good yet...