XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My HTC CHACHA Touch is not responding

Tip us?

WraithGen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] My HTC CHACHA Touch is not responding

After my Warranty Period is Over about a Month ago my Chacha is not responding properly
and Searching in XDA is found a app Called SGS Screen Booster u can also find it in Google Play for free
after Installing it touch worked Fine for about a week and now it is not working correctly again

And After all That i ordered a touch screen digitalizer from Ebay for about 15$ but i didn't put the digitalizer
because one thread updated gave me information on that it didn't do any good replacing touch screen

So i thought it was a software problem and i tried to root but i coudn't Because i needed to Downgrade ruu
Android Version 2.3.5
HTC Sense Version 2.1 for Messenger
Software Number 1.57.415.4 it must be 1.57.415.3 to be S-off Bootloader

I know few things about how to operate i am not a complete noob
But i am new to forum so i need help from old members who know how to fix this problem

didije
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Just out of curiosity, which thread is that where you have found a possible solution? When I had this phone the top half of my touchscreen was not working, and I replaced the entire LCD+Digitizer assembly and it made no difference. The top half of the screen was not still working, so I was just wondering if I could do more for my device.

Regarding your issue, if I remember this right you do not need to downgrade in order to unlock your bootloader. Just skip the first step regarding the update of hboot and continue unlocking the bootloader, because the hboot has already been updated with the latest software version.

Regards