Anker battery queries help !

Tip us?

karthikus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Anker battery queries help !

Hi Guyz,

I have bought a new Anker battery via Amazon. But the problem is it gets to 99% very quickly from then on, it takes hours and hours to get to 100%. And the discharge is also a problem - from 100 to 70 its very slow. Then to 40 percent its very fast etc. I have wiped battery stats, calibrated the battery, changed many roms but still the issue persists. Am i doing something wrong ?

Hindo2
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikus View Post
Hi Guyz,

I have bought a new Anker battery via Amazon. But the problem is it gets to 99% very quickly from then on, it takes hours and hours to get to 100%. And the discharge is also a problem - from 100 to 70 its very slow. Then to 40 percent its very fast etc. I have wiped battery stats, calibrated the battery, changed many roms but still the issue persists. Am i doing something wrong ?
It's pretty normal their batteries perform like this. You can switch to a different brand if you wish. I've tried RavPower and Mophie and I don't see these problems on them. It's always good to try something new.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hindo2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shal3r
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So far i got two Anker 1900 batteries for HTC Sensation and both had same issue as you described. But that's really not an issue because you just need to charge your phone until it's 100% fulll and it doesn't matter if gets quickly to 99% and then needs some time for 100%. Also it's fine to leave your phone charging every night so you always start your day with fully battery. Other than that insignificant issue, Anker batteries for HTC Sensation are one of best choices, especially if you are looking for value for price.