XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BUG of SlimKat

Tip us?

Kenneth.Kong
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default BUG of SlimKat

ok,i just wanna report a bug of slimkat,but i register this account just now so i am not permitted to post in Development now.
There's a serious bug in slimkat when i used 1.96.Power on the phone after powering off,all date would be wipe,i tested it serveral times and found it did exist.Maybe you can see is there the bug in your phones and is it been fix in beta 2.I just saw 2 has been released.
ps.Excuse my English.It seems not good.I am a Chinese University student,studying software.And I want to make friends with you.

WillKennerley
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kong View Post
ok,i just wanna report a bug of slimkat,but i register this account just now so i am not permitted to post in Development now.
There's a serious bug in slimkat when i used 1.96.Power on the phone after powering off,all date would be wipe,i tested it serveral times and found it did exist.Maybe you can see is there the bug in your phones and is it been fix in beta 2.I just saw 2 has been released.
ps.Excuse my English.It seems not good.I am a Chinese University student,studying software.And I want to make friends with you.
I've been running Slimkat 1.8 and 1.96 (I haven't updated to 2 yet). I haven't encountered such an issue. Perhaps you have a bad flash?

Try wiping the phone in recovery and then flashing Beta 2

Kenneth.Kong
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillKennerley View Post
I've been running Slimkat 1.8 and 1.96 (I haven't updated to 2 yet). I haven't encountered such an issue. Perhaps you have a bad flash?

Try wiping the phone in recovery and then flashing Beta 2
er,i use ss n had wiped all before flashing.i am using CM11 now,maybe some days later i would try to flash SlimKat beta 2.u use ss or BMM?