5,594,653 Members 32,978 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Asks the master to help

Tip us?
 
lovemoto13
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2013
Thumbs up [Q] Asks the master to help

I come from Chinese, I bought Photon Q 4G installed SIM card version in the market, but he is a bit of a problem, there is noise in the phone, I opened the mobile phone to see is because the wifi antenna interference, I want to know what method can solve this problem. I also want to know his NFC chip is on the motherboard or on the battery. Because of his NFC didn't work.

Thank you for your reply !!!! Email address: 78608892@qq
[/SIZE][/SIZE].
 
AndyYan
Old
#2  
AndyYan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 784
Posts: 1,842
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Beijing
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemoto13 View Post
I come from Chinese, I bought Photon Q 4G installed SIM card version in the market, but he is a bit of a problem, there is noise in the phone, I opened the mobile phone to see is because the wifi antenna interference, I want to know what method can solve this problem. I also want to know his NFC chip is on the motherboard or on the battery. Because of his NFC didn't work.

Thank you for your reply !!!! Email address: 78608892@qq
Gah. I'm also a Chinese but I believe you should learn some XDA manners and stop posting in BIG RED letters.
In Chinese: 这里是XDA-Developers,不是机锋、安智之类的地方,入乡随俗

And about the issues you're asking:
1) My Photon Q is also SIM-modded but no noise can be heard, so I don't know what can be done.
2) I Googled with no positive results, but judging from the fact that the Motorola Droid 4, which has the same battery as our Photon Q, doesn't have NFC, I can safely assume that the NFC chip is on the motherboard.

PM me in English or Chinese if you don't understand or want to further chat


Current devices:
Google Nexus 4 (CM11 Nightly)
Google Nexus 7 (2013, WiFi) (CM11 Nightly)
Motorola Droid RAZR M (CM11 Nightly)
Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE (CM11 Nightly)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (CM11 Nightly)
HTC Incredible S (CM11 Unofficial)
Nokia E7-00 (Symbian Anna 025.007 Cracked)
 
lovemoto13
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2013
Wink thanks

Thank you for your reply, I am sorry, this is the first time I post. You help me a lot. Thanks again.
 
lovemoto13
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2013
Thumbs up thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyYan View Post
Gah. I'm also a Chinese but I believe you should learn some XDA manners and stop posting in BIG RED letters.
In Chinese: 这里是XDA-Developers,不是机锋、安智之类的地方,入乡随俗

And about the issues you're asking:
1) My Photon Q is also SIM-modded but no noise can be heard, so I don't know what can be done.
2) I Googled with no positive results, but judging from the fact that the Motorola Droid 4, which has the same battery as our Photon Q, doesn't have NFC, I can safely assume that the NFC chip is on the motherboard.

PM me in English or Chinese if you don't understand or want to further chat
I mean there is a large current sound during a call. Why wifi antenna interference call? I don't understand.
 
AndyYan
Old
#5  
AndyYan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 784
Posts: 1,842
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Beijing
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemoto13 View Post
I mean there is a large current sound during a call. Why wifi antenna interference call? I don't understand.
I understand what you mean, but as I've just experimented on my own Photon Q, no current sound can be heard, so I think you'd better turn to where you bought the phone for help. I assume that you bought this off Taobao, right?

P.S. Maybe you should modify the thread's title, I know you mean "need help from people with knowledge", but that's not an understandable saying outside China...

Sent from Lenovo Erazer Z500 @ Android-x86 4.3


Current devices:
Google Nexus 4 (CM11 Nightly)
Google Nexus 7 (2013, WiFi) (CM11 Nightly)
Motorola Droid RAZR M (CM11 Nightly)
Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE (CM11 Nightly)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (CM11 Nightly)
HTC Incredible S (CM11 Unofficial)
Nokia E7-00 (Symbian Anna 025.007 Cracked)
 
lovemoto13
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyYan View Post
I understand what you mean, but as I've just experimented on my own Photon Q, no current sound can be heard, so I think you'd better turn to where you bought the phone for help. I assume that you bought this off Taobao, right?

P.S. Maybe you should modify the thread's title, I know you mean "need help from people with knowledge", but that's not an understandable saying outside China...

Sent from Lenovo Erazer Z500 @ Android-x86 4.3
I don't understand your P.S.
 
lovemoto13
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemoto13 View Post
i don't understand your p.s.
我很高兴能够认识你,能告诉我你的联系方式吗?
 
AndyYan
Old
#8  
AndyYan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 784
Posts: 1,842
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Beijing
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemoto13 View Post
我很高兴能够认识你,能告诉我你的联系方式吗?
要哪种联系方式啊我QQ基本不上,没有人人没有微信想聊走XDA的站内私信吧
我刚才那个P.S.是说,你的帖子标题(求大神帮忙?)翻译得太生硬了,英语国家应该看不懂,建议你改 个标题

To moderators: please kindly ignore our talking here, as we will soon resort to PM.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Nexus @ CM11


Current devices:
Google Nexus 4 (CM11 Nightly)
Google Nexus 7 (2013, WiFi) (CM11 Nightly)
Motorola Droid RAZR M (CM11 Nightly)
Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE (CM11 Nightly)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (CM11 Nightly)
HTC Incredible S (CM11 Unofficial)
Nokia E7-00 (Symbian Anna 025.007 Cracked)

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyYan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...