cannot see my music, pics on sdcard

Tip us?

tuppeh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default cannot see my music, pics on sdcard

Hello!
I cannot reach my pictures, games, music and whatever on the sd, well i can see them only with file managers and its not good actually. Because some apps such whatsapp, music (stock), some games etc.. i am using sensational rom but it has happened again when i was using cm rom, it was just 1 hour or less but now, i cannot see them for 2 days.. it seems i should try a new rom but i havent enough time for it. Can you tell me what should i do?

warrior1208
Old
Thanks Meter 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuppeh View Post
Hello!
I cannot reach my pictures, games, music and whatever on the sd, well i can see them only with file managers and its not good actually. Because some apps such whatsapp, music (stock), some games etc.. i am using sensational rom but it has happened again when i was using cm rom, it was just 1 hour or less but now, i cannot see them for 2 days.. it seems i should try a new rom but i havent enough time for it. Can you tell me what should i do?
First of all you should download es file explorer...
Then locate all the music in your sd and make sure they are placed in a folder named MUSIC...similarly,
The pictures should be placed in the folder called DCIM, further in camera or any other folder you want to keep in...
Just open any 1 song from the sd through the manager and the rest are found by the music app...similarly for the pictures as well...just tested and it works for me...

If the problem persists then reboot it once and try the method again...

If still the problem persists then i recommend you should use cm10 build 3...

Any other doubts you should reply and make sure you hit thanks!
All the best !
The Following User Says Thank You to warrior1208 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tuppeh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1208 View Post
First of all you should download es file explorer...
Then locate all the music in your sd and make sure they are placed in a folder named MUSIC...similarly,
The pictures should be placed in the folder called DCIM, further in camera or any other folder you want to keep in...
Just open any 1 song from the sd through the manager and the rest are found by the music app...similarly for the pictures as well...just tested and it works for me...

If the problem persists then reboot it once and try the method again...

If still the problem persists then i recommend you should use cm10 build 3...

Any other doubts you should reply and make sure you hit thanks!
All the best !
music was already in "Music" folder in root, tried to open some songs with es but still doesnt work well now im downloading addictz's cm10 rom. hope it wont happen again..

warrior1208
Old
Thanks Meter 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuppeh View Post
music was already in "Music" folder in root, tried to open some songs with es but still doesnt work well now im downloading addictz's cm10 rom. hope it wont happen again..
As i said try different roms...do reply once you flash the rom...
All the best

tuppeh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1208 View Post
As i said try different roms...do reply once you flash the rom...
All the best
gallery works well, but cant say the same thing for the music app. got playerpro and everythings works perfect for now. no problems at the moment