5,599,677 Members 45,158 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What custom rom is fully compatible with Galaxy Gear?

Tip us?

Menelkir
Old
(Last edited by Menelkir; 31st December 2013 at 02:54 AM.) Reason: Found a solution
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 209

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] What custom rom is fully compatible with Galaxy Gear?

Hi.

I have a Galaxy Note II GSM International and I was trying different 4.3 roms with the Note 3 features and it seems none of them can fully works with Galaxy Gear.
For example, with some roms, evernote can't sync, and with almost all of them, weather will not sync.

Anyone knows a rom for GN2 GSM International, 4.3 and Note 3 features that are fully compatible with the Galaxy Gear?

Thanks in advance.

-----

Update

I found a solution:

1) Install stock N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5
2) Install philz_touch_5.15.0-n7100
3) Format the mobile for new rom installation (I mean, wipe data with the new rom option, it means your /system will be formated too).
4) Install N7100DDUEML4 PreRooted, DeOdexed, Zipaligned & KNOX Free
5) Install Note 3 Mod Project V3.5
6) Wipe Cache just in case
7) Reboot

Tested here, everything is working just fine. Including evernote and weather sync.
Menelkir @ Freenode

yeminswe
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menelkir View Post
Hi.

I have a Galaxy Note II GSM International and I was trying different 4.3 roms with the Note 3 features and it seems none of them can fully works with Galaxy Gear.
For example, with some roms, evernote can't sync, and with almost all of them, weather will not sync.

Anyone knows a rom for GN2 GSM International, 4.3 and Note 3 features that are fully compatible with the Galaxy Gear?

Thanks in advance.

-----

Update

I found a solution:

1) Install stock N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5
2) Install philz_touch_5.15.0-n7100
3) Format the mobile for new rom installation (I mean, wipe data with the new rom option, it means your /system will be formated too).
4) Install N7100DDUEML4 PreRooted, DeOdexed, Zipaligned & KNOX Free
5) Install Note 3 Mod Project V3.5
6) Wipe Cache just in case
7) Reboot

Tested here, everything is working just fine. Including evernote and weather sync.
I haven't try but phoenix rom and ditto note 3 rom support gear, you should have a look to those roms

Hit thanks if this help you

Menelkir
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 209

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeminswe View Post
I haven't try but phoenix rom and ditto note 3 rom support gear, you should have a look to those roms

Hit thanks if this help you
Yes, all of them support it, but this two have the same problem with evernote and weather sync.
Menelkir @ Freenode