5,606,588 Members 35,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which is best ROM for CANVAS 2 (A110)?
STOCK ROM 0 0%
Cyanogenmod 1 50.00%
Update To Jelly Bean 4.2.2! 0 0%
Or OTHERs! 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] Root Problems! On My Canvas 2 (A110)

Tip us?

stylophoenix
Old
(Last edited by stylophoenix; 30th December 2013 at 11:13 AM.) Reason: Additonal Informations
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Phone [Q] Root Problems! On My Canvas 2 (A110)

Hello XDA,

This is my first post on XDA forum's.

-- I rooted my CANVAS 2, two months before and after 2-3 days it unrooted itself and now I tried many thing. I tried rooting it again, unrootong it also but ALAS! all failed.

Please Suggest me how to root my phone again, I was trying it from last 1 month and failed. PLEASE HELP.

I rooted it with "ROOT with RESTORE by binary files" but it unrooted itself and SUPERUSER is still in my phone but when I checked it with root checker then it says your phone is not properly rooted.

And Please suggest step by step methods.

Thanks in ADVANCE.

jatin@1
Old
Thanks Meter 366
If u have clockwork recovery or any other custom recovery then flash superuser binaries--> click here to download

vish97
Old
(Last edited by vish97; 30th December 2013 at 03:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 17
Try Framaroot .this may help you http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2130276 or as @jatin@1 said flash su and su binaries via cwm or twrp
The Following User Says Thank You to vish97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stylophoenix
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Talking THANK YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vish97 View Post
Try Framaroot .this may help you http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2130276 or as @jatin@1 said flash su and su binaries via cwm or twrp
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatin@1 View Post
If u have clockwork recovery or any other custom recovery then flash superuser binaries--> click here to download
Thank You To Both, I selected "FRAMEROOT" method and it worked, awesome, Thanks once again "VISH".

vish97
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylophoenix View Post

Thank You To Both, I selected "FRAMEROOT" method and it worked, awesome, Thanks once again "VISH".

Happy to help bro
The Following User Says Thank You to vish97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]