XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Maxx hasn't got ota 4.4 kik kat

Tip us?

rlmesq
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einsteindks View Post
Also, maybe a little 'serves them right' as the faulty soak was shared and caused problems for the unintended. I've noted before on the loads of folks who have access to do things on/to their phones, but not the expertise, nor the self-control.
Since you're in "Neener, neener, neener," mode:

[Neener-neener-neener]

I downloaded the update from this forum, ran SlapMyMoto, and am now running rooted 4.4 on my Maxx and my girlfriend's Mini.

[/Neener-neener-neener]

bwheelies
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowmaster17 View Post
Y'all are some dick heads the man was just asking a simple question. Answer it or don't say at all.

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Actually, if the op did a 5 second scan of the top ten posts when he made his post, his question would have been answered already. Repetition is a waste of time and space when you are unwilling to seek answers for yourself.

arcanexvi
Old
Thanks Meter 232
Quote:
Y'all are some dick heads the man was just asking a simple question. Answer it or don't say at all.

At the time of his post creation there were 3 other threads on the main page with nearly the same title. There still are frankly. Thanks for your opinion though.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanexvi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigv5150
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:

So says the dick head with 2 posts way to make friends on a forum so let me see is this how you do it Post #1 Hi I am (insert name) Post #2 your all dick heads and Satan should eat your first born.

Let me know how that goes for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigv5150 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adildroid29
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcanexvi View Post
Please stop creating these threads. There are several with almost exactly the same title. The update hasn't been released yet. It wasn't pulled as it was never officially released. It was soak tested and that is all.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Same my maxx droid have'nt been able to do uptade 4.4

Sent From Droid Maxx

Lebowski13
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Default Soak

It was a soak....and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it...if you were stock or followed the instructions on the many threads here for support. That said, I hope it rolls for everyone soon!

adildroid29
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Kitkat true pull back

Sent From Droid Maxx
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1388488838547.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	2485431  

Lebowski13
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Default OTA

Guys, whether you want root or not...the OTA is out there. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2577977

It works fine following the update.zip process described. If you want it rooted just make sure you follow the SlapMyMoto process, first, to a T.
Motorola XT1080M / rooted 4.4 / ART runtime