5,605,187 Members 39,843 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Frustration over Fonts!

Tip us?

sparkie6point0
Old
(Last edited by sparkie6point0; 31st December 2013 at 04:01 AM.) Reason: wrong phone lol
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Frustration over Fonts!

Hi everyone! I just rooted my Galaxy Note 3 4.3, MTE, using Kingo. Everything was going very nicely (and I admit the root was well done) until I downloaded an app from the Play Store that lets you download fonts for rooted phones. Now when I go into settings on my phone, then "display", and finally "font", I first get the message that the font list is loading, then "Unfortunately, settings has stopped running", and then it takes me all the way back to the main settings screen again. I've tried going through Root Explorer (it seems the fonts are all there, but when I click on one - BAM! - Root Explorer stops working too. It's almost like the font screens are booby trapped (to put it nicely) and it's frustrating the crap out of me. I tried a full system reset and that didn't work either. I need to get to my fonts! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - Sparkie
WELCOME TO THE HOUSE HALFWAY UP THE NEXT BLOCK!
SPARKIE6POINT0
CURRENT PHONE: Verizon Galaxy Note 3 (rooted)
CURRENT ROM: MODIFIED STOCK

A GOOD NANDROID BACKUP CAN SAVE YOUR A**, BUT IT CAN'T DO S**T IF YOU CAN'T ACCESS IT.
BE CAREFUL WHEN FLASHING A ROM, MAKE SURE IT'S MADE FOR YOUR PHONE AND FOLLOW THE DEV'S INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS
TO THE LETTER!!!!

P2o8wer
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Download rom toolbox they have a bunch of fonts..