XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sim card not working

Tip us?

shadowmoses
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Sim card not working

Ok guys I know there are other threads about howbto get this phone to work on carriers like tmobile and att but I can't seem to get anything to work. I am rooted and fairly certain my bootloader is unlocked because I'm running a custom rom but nothing seems to work the most that I've gotten is under settings it shows my phone number but I can't get calls or signal or anything with any carrier. Is it that my carrier isnt unlocked ? I have mynphone set to global and hage tried gsm and nothing and tried apns and nothingg. The only thing I havent been able to test is the hidden menus trick and that's cuz I cant find a rom that has the options for all the steps plz help guys I really wanna at least make calls.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

shadowmoses
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Btw I'm running jellybeans 4.1.2 build 20 any and all help is greatly appreciated

shadowmoses
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Ok I figured it out had to flash synergy rom for the hidden menus and then within service node got band selection for gsm and switched to a lot k works like a charm now. Smh can anyone tell me if its safe to flash other roms without the bands changing?