5,605,250 Members 38,446 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help flashlable zip

Tip us?
 
Ashle
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 56
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Banská Bystrica
Default Help flashlable zip

Please help ...
I need to create a zip file flashlable

system / app
SystemUI.apk
Phone.apk
HtcDialer.apk
and another app
..............
/ framework
com.htc.resources.apk
framework-res.apk
here only those

my working
Attached Files
File Type: zip Test.zip - [Click for QR Code] (144.2 KB, 6 views)
 
neXus PRIME
Old
#2  
neXus PRIME's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2052
Posts: 2,442
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashle View Post
Please help ...
I need to create a zip file flashlable

system / app
SystemUI.apk
Phone.apk
HtcDialer.apk
and another app
..............
/ framework
com.htc.resources.apk
framework-res.apk
here only those

my working
If you are only using System apks, then there is a Play Store App for that.
App2Zip
Search it.
 
Ashle
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 56
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Banská Bystrica
I need to create a system app updater script and the framework / framework-res.apk, com.htc.resources.apk

My not working
Quote:
mount("MTD", "system", "/system");
ui_print("started. . . .");
ui_print("flashable zip");
ui_print("");
ui_print("");
ui_print("");
ui_print("");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/data");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/cache");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
delete("/system/app/HtcContacts.odex");
delete("/system/app/HtcContactWidgets.odex");
delete("/system/app/HtcDialer.odex");
delete("/system/app/Phone.odex");
delete("/system/app/SystemUI.odex");
delete("/system/framework/com.htc.resources.odex");
delete("/system/framework/framework-res.odex");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/framework/framework-res.apk");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/framework/com.htc.resources.apk");
unmount("/system");
unmount("/cache");
unmount("/data");
ui_print("Done. Reboot!");
 
ckpv5
Old
#4  
ckpv5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7645
Posts: 5,922
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashle View Post
I need to create a system app updater script and the framework / framework-res.apk, com.htc.resources.apk

My not working
1. mount("MTD", "system", "/system"); is wrong for DX as DX is using EMMC instead of MTD
The correct one is mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p24", "/system");

2. You don't need mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p24", "/system"); when you have run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");

3. There is no such thing as com.htc.resources.odex and framework-res.odex as there is no smali in these files

4. You don't need set_perm(0, 0, 0644, for system/app and system/framework

5. Why do you want to delete those odex files ? Most of the time, a stock odex ROM will not boot when you mix with deodexed files because the boothclass is broken
The Following User Says Thank You to ckpv5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ashle
Old
(Last edited by Ashle; 31st December 2013 at 07:23 PM.)
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 56
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Banská Bystrica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpv5 View Post
1. mount("MTD", "system", "/system"); is wrong for DX as DX is using EMMC instead of MTD
The correct one is mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p24", "/system");

2. You don't need mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p24", "/system"); when you have run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");

3. There is no such thing as com.htc.resources.odex and framework-res.odex as there is no smali in these files

4. You don't need set_perm(0, 0, 0644, for system/app and system/framework

5. Why do you want to delete those odex files ? Most of the time, a stock odex ROM will not boot when you mix with deodexed files because the boothclass is broken
Yes .... :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edit SuperSense5 rom...
Change battery icon not working...

Icon wifi,data......,icon picture call contact,frame,....ok

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388517309049.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	2486153   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388517322114.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	2486154   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388517332383.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	2486156   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388517340786.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	2486157   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388517367692.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	2486158  

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388517381208.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	2486160  
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes