5,603,591 Members 35,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sd card not Working after changing vold.fstab file in Sony Ericsson Live Walkman

Tip us?

diljeet1234
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Sd card not Working after changing vold.fstab file in Sony Ericsson Live Walkman

I Have Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman Smartphone and Currently I am on Gingerbread 2.3.4 (built number- 4.0.2.A.0.62) .After Rooting my phone, I changed/Modified the vold.fstab File from system/etc folder ,But i didnt saved the previous orginal File.After Editing that File when i restarted my Phone, Then the Sd card stops working on the phone as well as on the Computer also. When i go to SETTINGS/STORAGE then Sd card shows Unavailable Storage.

iPusak Gaoq™
Old
Thanks Meter 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by diljeet1234 View Post
I Have Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman Smartphone and Currently I am on Gingerbread 2.3.4 (built number- 4.0.2.A.0.62) .After Rooting my phone, I changed/Modified the vold.fstab File from system/etc folder ,But i didnt saved the previous orginal File.After Editing that File when i restarted my Phone, Then the Sd card stops working on the phone as well as on the Computer also. When i go to SETTINGS/STORAGE then Sd card shows Unavailable Storage.
Hmmm...what are you planning to do by editing vold.stab on Xperia 2011? are you planning to convert SD card as internal memory?
if you do, then you just screw up your phone...just flash stock GB rom using flashtool and it will solved your problem....
Phone : Xperia Mini ProAndroid Version : KK 4.4.2Rom : PAC RomsBaseband Version : .587Kernel : v3.4.0-LX+langes
----------------------------------------------------------
Phone : Xperia MiroAndroid Version : JB 4.1.2Rom : SJB 8.0 RomsBaseband Version : .55Kernel : v3.0.8-riches-0.6