5,594,282 Members 43,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

GPS Track a Cell Phone Number? : Cell Phone Got Stolen

Tip us?

andrewb71
Old
(Last edited by M_T_M; 31st December 2013 at 10:47 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt GPS Track a Cell Phone Number? : Cell Phone Got Stolen

I would like to first say hello. I am new and thank you for the great site.

I have a problem which I feel someone who is smart will be able to help me with. Today my HTC One was stolen. I was selling it to a fellow, and the next second he was gone. I made a police report, but only so much can be done.

However, he is still texting me using this number : 226-***-2273. I am hoping someone is able to GPS track down a cell phone number. I live in Canada, Windsor , Ontario. If someone is able to GPS track this number, please help me. I am so mad and just want my phone back now. Please help and thank you again .

M_T_M
Old
(Last edited by M_T_M; 31st December 2013 at 10:48 PM.)
Seņor Moderator - uoy llort ot tnaem si eltit sihT
Thanks Meter 4942
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb71 View Post
I would like to first say hello. I am new and thank you for the great site.

I have a problem which I feel someone who is smart will be able to help me with. Today my HTC One was stolen. I was selling it to a fellow, and the next second he was gone. I made a police report, but only so much can be done.

However, he is still texting me using this number : 226-785-2273. I am hoping someone is able to GPS track down a cell phone number. I live in Canada, Windsor , Ontario. If someone is able to GPS track this number, please help me. I am so mad and just want my phone back now. Please help and thank you again .
Best choice will be to contact your cell provider and report the cell stolen. They may be able to trace the phone by using tower location mate.

Also.....call that number and ask him to return the phone as the police has been alerted.... You'd be surprised by how some people react to a threat like that.

Thread closed in order to avoid trolling and miss information.....
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe