Default [Q] Fastboot driver fails?

Hi Guys and Gals, I have ran into an issue I have not experienced before. I was wiping davlik, cache and factory resetting my Droid Razr for a friend to use, as I dont use the phone anymore. I did all of the above with an extra FATAL error of accidentally wiping the system. I thought I had backed out and was rebooting the system.

I booted my phone into fastboot to use Matts utility to flash back to stock and when I connected to my computer, it began to install the driver for "Fastboot CDMA Spyder S" after a few seconds of saying installing, it shows a red x and says failed.

I uninstall and install the moto-drivers again and same thing occurs when I plug phone to computer. I have a factory cable tried it as well and still fails to install fastboot driver.

Any ideas or know what I am doing wrong.

UPDATE: I solved by uninstalling everything that had to do with anything mobile on my computer (drivers, software ect..) Although I dont think it was necessary. I then downloaded Motorola device manager and reconnected my phone and it worked. Here is the link to the latest device manager, https://motorola-global-portal.custh...ail/a_id/88481