5,593,248 Members 32,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help with a fenix one s

Tip us?

janocool
Old
(Last edited by janocool; 30th December 2013 at 05:35 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] Help with a fenix one s

Hi maybe you can help me, I got a tmobile htc one s, it was of a friend and give it to me like parts (dont know the story behind it), before taking it apart I connect it to my pc and I can see the PC can recognize the phone as some weird usb device, I search and find the unbricking process with ubuntu, and it work, it boot in a stock rom, it sits for a night and the next day the phone was death again, I redo the unbricking process and can boot again, then I tried to flash a new rom trying to fix any boot file corrupted, I download MAJ rom, unlock the bootloader and install a custom recovery, the MAJ rom said that is necessary to flash a new fw, i did, then after flashing the ROM (with no problems apparently) when trying to boot I get htc logo then black screen over and over, dont know whats wrong Im still able to boot in fastboot mode, want to flash a RUU but I cant find any compatible with my hboot 2.15.0000 radio 1.13.50.05.31.

Please any help will be appreciated, thanks

janocool
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Ok, the phone boot up, an old mistake after flashing a custom ROM flash again the boot.img of the ROM.

For noobs:
1. unlock your bootloader
2. flash a custom recovery
3. enter recovery and flash a custom rom
5. with winrar open the .zip of your custom rom and extract just the boot.img
4. boot in fastboot mode and flash the boot.img you extracted, for that in windows enter in cmd and: fastboot flash boot boot.img
5. reboot your phone it should boot up

If theres any mistake please let us know.

janocool
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Well as I comment before I can boot up in the custom rom, but I face a new problem, I can turn on wifi and can see all the networks but the phone didnt connect I reset my router and my device with no luck, even I flash a new rom but same problem, the phone try to connect to my network but nothing, any idea???
Tags
hboot 2.15, htc one s