XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

create features in csc

Tip us?

solidus69
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone create features in csc

Hello everyone I wanted to ask if any of you wizards Android, they could create a feature in csc for those who do not have a smartphone LED notifications, you could instead use the buttons light. You will tell me there is already an application for this function, but I've read around that almost no one understood and I managed to make it work. So I ask you politely if you can try to create a string to insert it into csc feature. Xml. my phone is a samsun galaxy s advance and have tried various characteristics in my work and smartphones. Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!

solidus69
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
but there anybody who can help me
QUOTE=solidus69;48978024]Hello everyone I wanted to ask if any of you wizards Android, they could create a feature in csc for those who do not have a smartphone LED notifications, you could instead use the buttons light. You will tell me there is already an application for this function, but I've read around that almost no one understood and I managed to make it work. So I ask you politely if you can try to create a string to insert it into csc feature. Xml. my phone is a samsun galaxy s advance and have tried various characteristics in my work and smartphones. Thank you in advance!!!!!!!! [/QUOTE]