XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Music thru usb?

Tip us?

donnyp1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 472
Default Music thru usb?

Is this possible with the note 2. Im in a pinch stuck in a situation of being the only gringo at a latino new years eve party. They love classic rock and my phone is loaded. No bt available. No wifi speakers and not a single fre@kin person, including myself, brought an audio cable. I googled but I must not be hitting some key words. If im stuck, its carlos vivas, ricki martin, and other asst'd salsa tonite. Which wont be that bad either if you like to dance.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

MunkinDrunky
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyp1 View Post
Is this possible with the note 2. Im in a pinch stuck in a situation of being the only gringo at a latino new years eve party. They love classic rock and my phone is loaded. No bt available. No wifi speakers and not a single fre@kin person, including myself, brought an audio cable. I googled but I must not be hitting some key words. If im stuck, its carlos vivas, ricki martin, and other asst'd salsa tonite. Which wont be that bad either if you like to dance.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Found this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1891086otherwise I've never tired myself.
Current XDA level: Make searches all by myself; not great at original knowledge.

SCH-I605
Current Rom: N3BULA 2
Kernel: AGNi pureSTOCK
The Following User Says Thank You to MunkinDrunky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]