Guys.. there are lot of development going on for Xolo Q700/Q700i but as we don't have a seperate forum. So I am making this thread to collect every development for this device in a single thread.
Easy Guide to Root your phone:
1. Download and Install Framaroot App from here
2. Select SuperSU from dropdown menu and choose boromir exploit
3. you will get Root Successfull message. Done reboot your phone
4. your phone is rooted now.
Installing Custom Recovery :
1. Download and install mobile uncle tools from Playstore or
2. Copy Recovery.img to root of your sdcard
3. open mobileuncle tools and select recovery update
4. select your recovery.img and select yes to flash recovery
NOTE :: if you see too many recovery images after choosing recovery update
then disconnect from wifi or mobile data then try
Lots of you guys already know that Stock Rom of Q700 has Emulated Storage not partitioned
due to which app2sd feature is disabled. And also Custom Roms had issue in mounting storage.
Then we found Leaked firmware from Similar Q700i device, which works flawlessly on Q700i
(thanks to @ManishGade for testing it first).
Advantages of installing Q700i firmware on Q700 :
1. Emulated Storage means App2SD enabled
2. All Newer Custom Roms only work after installing Q700i firmware
3. More Smooth and Bugfree compared to Stock Q700 firmware
4. Improved Camera Performances
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?