XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] trying to install viper rom 3.5.0

Tip us?

seniorblaze
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] trying to install viper rom 3.5.0

I am currently on viper Rom 3.1.0 for Sprint . Now I have tried to get viper Rom 3.5.0 but my phone seems to install it but then it boots up and is stuck in a boot loop can anyone help ??

JasSingh93
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by seniorblaze View Post
I am currently on viper Rom 3.1.0 for Sprint . Now I have tried to get viper Rom 3.5.0 but my phone seems to install it but then it boots up and is stuck in a boot loop can anyone help ??
Did you check the MD5? It's possible the rom didn't download correctly. the MD5 ensures that it matches with the file online.

Try re-downloading and flashing. You can push the rom using TWRP, or flash the previous ROM and start again.

It should work. ViperOne does seem to have Sprint support...

seniorblaze
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasSingh93 View Post
Did you check the MD5? It's possible the rom didn't download correctly. the MD5 ensures that it matches with the file online.

Try re-downloading and flashing. You can push the rom using TWRP, or flash the previous ROM and start again.

It should work. ViperOne does seem to have Sprint support...

Yes it matches and I got it to install it jus keeps me on the HTC screen then reboots and does if again and so on lol idk but I tried to push the Rom and it also said something failed could it be because I'm not using twrp