which model of Note3 is better performance

Tip us?

iraqi4ever80
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default which model of Note3 is better performance

Hi everybody,
I want to buy Galaxy Note 3 but I don't know which model N9000 or N9005. I am asking which one of them is better in performance .
Thanx in Advance.

Journyman16
Old
Thanks Meter 165

DONATE TO ME
I don't have either of them - my N9005 is due (hopefully) tomorrow. My choice was based on, they are pretty much the same phone, just one does 4G/LTE. Given past trends about access/network speeds, 4G is only going to get more prevalent, so I figure the N9005 will have better resale value in a year or so if I am ready to upgrade.

And not sure about Baghdad, but in Australia there is bugger all price difference between the 2 models.
Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1282
Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqi4ever80 View Post
Hi everybody,
I want to buy Galaxy Note 3 but I don't know which model N9000 or N9005. I am asking which one of them is better in performance .
Thanx in Advance.
have a look at this might help
if i helped hit the Thanks Button
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaythenut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Journyman16
Old
Thanks Meter 165

DONATE TO ME
Jaythenut is right - Which ticks me off a bit - I spent a week browsing phones of several makes before I chose mine - would'a sworn the N9000 was the same chipset. Too many phones, too many specs.

Thanks Jay...

Mind you the 4G/LTe point is still valid I think. In a year or so, people will be looking at a 3G phone and passing by for a 4G.
Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Journyman16 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blancos4Lyf
Old
Thanks Meter 16
N900 has a little more ram.. Not in the specs but when you look at the actual phones info. N9005 has a powerful clock speed on its processor. While the n9000 has slower clock speeds and 2 processors. There's of course the n900 camera which can't record 4k and the fact that the n900 has no lte. Also there is much more Dev support on the n9005 cyanogenmod is already out on the n9005 and km. Pretty sure they haven't even began working on the n9000

Cyanogenmod 11.0 NIGHTLIES!.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, N9005 International Snapdragon Edition.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blancos4Lyf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]