5,603,981 Members 43,652 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.3 Manual update gone awry... please help!

Tip us?

jmoore4111
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 4.3 Manual update gone awry... please help!

Fairly new at this so please go easy...
I recently attempted to update to J.B. 4.3 on my SGH i747. loserskater thread I believe. Okay so I unrooted and was gonna go to knox just for the hell of it because I don't really want any older roms anyways(wasn't planning to flash a new rom anyways)... Well easily got thru 4.1.2 and when I went to install 4.3 flashed the bootloader and modem, but when I went to flash the 4.3 rom it gives me .md5 checksum mismatch. I've screwed around with my phone and only have one nandroid backup from like a month ago. Here's the catch, I believe I enabled QuickCharge thru a root program so I can't data transfer. My wifi won't work, or my camera, and it will only charge thru certain wall chargers. Here's some phone info:

android version:4.1.2
ap: i747mlvdmf1
cp: i747ucuembjb
csc: i747attdmg2
kernel version: 3.0.31-274808
se.infra@SEP-103 #1
SMP PREEMOT Thu Nov 15 16:12 1242 KST 2012
Build no: jzo54K.i747zVLDMF1_v2.1
TWRP Recovery

I've had md5 checksum problems ever since I flashed cwm11 and then removed it about a month ago... sometimes it would tell me in stock recovery that the file I was flashing was d2att and my phone was d2spr. I fixed the build.info on that when it was rooted but it didn't fix anything.
ANY ADVICE AT ALL IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

indymx
Old
Thanks Meter 110

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoore4111 View Post
Fairly new at this so please go easy...
I recently attempted to update to J.B. 4.3 on my SGH i747. loserskater thread I believe. Okay so I unrooted and was gonna go to knox just for the hell of it because I don't really want any older roms anyways(wasn't planning to flash a new rom anyways)... Well easily got thru 4.1.2 and when I went to install 4.3 flashed the bootloader and modem, but when I went to flash the 4.3 rom it gives me .md5 checksum mismatch. I've screwed around with my phone and only have one nandroid backup from like a month ago. Here's the catch, I believe I enabled QuickCharge thru a root program so I can't data transfer. My wifi won't work, or my camera, and it will only charge thru certain wall chargers. Here's some phone info:

android version:4.1.2
ap: i747mlvdmf1
cp: i747ucuembjb
csc: i747attdmg2
kernel version: 3.0.31-274808
se.infra@SEP-103 #1
SMP PREEMOT Thu Nov 15 16:12 1242 KST 2012
Build no: jzo54K.i747zVLDMF1_v2.1
TWRP Recovery

I've had md5 checksum problems ever since I flashed cwm11 and then removed it about a month ago... sometimes it would tell me in stock recovery that the file I was flashing was d2att and my phone was d2spr. I fixed the build.info on that when it was rooted but it didn't fix anything.
ANY ADVICE AT ALL IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

Odin back to a working 4.1.2 or so and try again