XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] b111 to b118 cn

Tip us?

Jankus991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] b111 to b118 cn

im thinking of flashing b118Cn rom on my b111 international how to do it? is it safe,couse alot have bricked the phones and will the waranti cover this?

CarlosaAlzateP
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hello! To install B118Cn just simply download and pass it to the "dload" folder to your SD go to options, upgrade, upgrade the local ... Follow the steps and ready

Enviado desde mi P6-U06 mediante Tapatalk

warea
Old
Thanks Meter 369
Not safe. Warranty would cover it since if its bricked they wouldn't know you installed Chinese firmware. You could just say you were flashing international firmware b111.

Huawei Ascend P6-U06 (EMUI2.3+KitKat)

clickabhee
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Angry I would suggest you otherwise

Frankly speaking I am a noob in terms of flashing or exprimenting on the ROMS but I have used B107, B111, B118CN, B122 and B125 in the last couple of month and should say that B118CN is not so good. You will get host of Chinese apps which you don't need, I felt the transition and system performance was sluggish and when I tried going back to B111, I had to wipe the device as I got a lot of error messages.

As of now B122 or B125 are the safest bet and the system works fine. If you like great Antutu scores (in the range of 15.5K) go for B122 and if you want the latest one with Antutu scores of c. 14k go for B125. With that said I did not find a lot of difference in B122 and B125.

Also there is a chance of bricking you phone with B118 CN.

Hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to clickabhee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jankus991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ww

I instaled the b125 rom i noticed nothing better comparing to b111 and with b125 i get multitouch lagging when chargin .reverting to 111 untill kitkat and it cleared everything for me . also is there a posibility to flaah root thru stock recovery?
HUAWEIAscendP6 Old
(Last edited by HUAWEIAscendP6; 1st January 2014 at 04:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankus991 View Post
I instaled the b125 rom i noticed nothing better comparing to b111 and with b125 i get multitouch lagging when chargin .reverting to 111 untill kitkat and it cleared everything for me . also is there a posibility to flaah root thru stock recovery?
I don't think there is a flashable zip for rooting but if there is, maybe someone who knows a link could post it in here so anyone could use it, because it's much faster and safer to root this way, plus you get adb directly.

Jankus991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default de

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUAWEIAscendP6 View Post
I don't think there is a flashable zip for rooting but if there is, maybe someone who knows a link chould posted in here so anyone could use it, because it's much faster and safer to root this way, plus you get adb directly.
Exactly !