XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] upgrade 4.2.2

Tip us?

walidatef97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] upgrade 4.2.2

I have samsung galaxy grand duos running andoid 4.1 and I'm confused about upgrading to 4.2.2 or not??some reviews say that this will slow your phone and others say that its good, but I knew that there is a new stability update....should i upgrade to official 4.2 android then install the stability update or can i install the stability upgrade directly?? Please provide the links for instructions.

rahul8040
Old
Thanks Meter 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidatef97 View Post
I have samsung galaxy grand duos running andoid 4.1 and I'm confused about upgrading to 4.2.2 or not??some reviews say that this will slow your phone and others say that its good, but I knew that there is a new stability update....should i upgrade to official 4.2 android then install the stability update or can i install the stability upgrade directly?? Please provide the links for instructions.
OK first all of 4.2.2 doesn't make your phone slow or lag or something it's an update so it is for improvements and i have also been on 4.2.2 and it is definitely better and smoother than 4.1.2 and i really don't know about the stability update but yea the update did came in "K3" version of 4.2.2..ALL you have to do is better get updated as then you can move apk's to sd card with inbuilt function of 4.2.2 and many performance improvements and you can get that on http://www.sammobile.com/ just get registered for free and download...and FLASH IT VIA ODIN

as per what i can see "K7" is the latest but in my country INDIA K3 is latest works well on my device and you can even put some performance mod if you like

don't forget thanks button...

ENJOY HAPPY NEW YEAR
The Following User Says Thank You to rahul8040 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]