Thanks Meter 885

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrashot View Post

Happy <coming> New Year, lol.
I wish you the same.

reker
Old
(Last edited by reker; 31st December 2013 at 06:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 129

DONATE TO ME
It seems like some Chinese try to use Google translator to 'make' something here. What a shame to be a Chinese myself.
Sorry to bother you guys, I didn't expect these crazy fans ('brain problem fans' or 'internet terrorist' in Chinese) will come here in new years day, it should be happy, not bother.
These fans usually are not well educated, they are noobs and believe the JB is true just like believe Jesus. They have plenty of time and they'll do everything they can do to attack anyone who has any doubt on the JB because they live in the bottom of society so they could only get sense of accomplishment by attacking someone on internet, and they can get sense of belonging while being a fans. This kind of people is common in China these years.

They came here, the aim is me, so I feel so sorry for all of you, please just ignore them. Everything is possible with a 14 billion population country.

Ultrashot, if you want to prove the truth, just ask Ego (aka ted973 in XDA), a former developer of DFT, he's my friend and I know you know him years ago.
HTC Touch Pro->HTC Mozart->HTC HD7->Dell Venue Pro->HTC HD2->Lumia 800->Lumia 720T->Huawei W1->Lumia 822->Lumia 525

My Twitter: @rekerchen
My small tools:
rkBreakout - Huawei W1 Jailbreak tool
WP7Connector - Connect your phone easily & smartly
Call forwarding Settings - Advanced settings for WP7
or Hire me.
The Following User Says Thank You to reker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

magurin
Old
Thanks Meter 3
A good proof that the video is authentic, would press the Home button to go to the terminal to "real desktop", which squeezes in no time. Hope I'm wrong, but it seems well made that "simulates" WP8 desktop application. The video quality is low, little more information, plus much publicity company makes distrust. Again, hope I'm wrong, but there is no evidence to believe.
The Following User Says Thank You to magurin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eefdriehuis
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
+1

Chinese guys! These chinese wars become more than annoying. Can someone with good knowledge of both chinese and english finally let us understand wtf is happening?
Who makes money, who doesn't, with proofs & screenshots, without personal attitude, etc. You can do that in PM. Thanks in advance

(to guys involved into all the stuff happening here: take rest, please, and don't PM me with your explainations. Thanks)

And a very healty New Year for you to and many thanks for al the benefits
NOKIA Lumia 925 with clocktile (sideload by Arnold Vink)
HTC Titan with Dynamics 2.2 (ULTRASHOT) perfect rom
HTC HD2
HTC TyTN II

DavidinCT
Old
Thanks Meter 150

DONATE TO ME
As I love this idea and have been looking forward to some TWEAKS on my Lumia 928, maybe it's me but, till we see some proof, it's just a rumor. Anyone can take a few min and put a video on a 920 or a still shot from a 3 row phone then take a video or a few pictures.

Happy new year to all, I hope in the new year we get to see what this is all about here..
If this post helped, PLEASE HIT THANKS !!!!

Thanks !

whiteyaksa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by reker View Post
It seems like some Chinese try to use Google translator to 'make' something here. What a shame to be a Chinese myself.
Sorry to bother you guys, I didn't expect these crazy fans ('brain problem fans' or 'internet terrorist' in Chinese) will come here in new years day, it should be happy, not bother.
These fans usually are not well educated, they are noobs and believe the JB is true just like believe Jesus. They have plenty of time and they'll do everything they can do to attack anyone who has any doubt on the JB because they live in the bottom of society so they could only get sense of accomplishment by attacking someone on internet, and they can get sense of belonging while being a fans. This kind of people is common in China these years.

They came here, the aim is me, so I feel so sorry for all of you, please just ignore them. Everything is possible with a 14 billion population country.

Ultrashot, if you want to prove the truth, just ask Ego (aka ted973 in XDA), a former developer of DFT, he's my friend and I know you know him years ago.
Chill bro, you seem to have a lot of grudges with poandsoul these days after he announced the jailbreak, relax and see if the jailbreak is true. because you've already jailbreaked the W1 right? we are still anxiously waiting for your jailbreak on huawei w1. according to you from sina weibo, the release depends on your time and mood?

whiteyaksa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
The 1st post did not translated it completely(I think you guys would rather not to know the rest part of it). Hnhhzy (actually it's his new business partner. Strange, right? Not by himself or his company, but a business partner) announced that the jailbreak is via pure USB cable, no riff or something.
I think maybe it's true, at least 1% possibility. There is a qualcomm MASSSTORAGE boot mode in some(maybe all) 920, and there is a way to switch into this mode(by several JSON package and reboot).
But he's already winner, because the announcement is a very good Ads of this company, and at the end of the announcement, it also made a promotion of their new apps.
As you have already done the same thing with wpxap.com??? LOL, show your achievements before judging someone else

whiteyaksa
Old
(Last edited by whiteyaksa; 31st December 2013 at 08:04 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
The 1st post did not translated it completely(I think you guys would rather not to know the rest part of it). Hnhhzy (actually it's his new business partner. Strange, right? Not by himself or his company, but a business partner) announced that the jailbreak is via pure USB cable, no riff or something.
I think maybe it's true, at least 1% possibility. There is a qualcomm MASSSTORAGE boot mode in some(maybe all) 920, and there is a way to switch into this mode(by several JSON package and reboot).
But he's already winner, because the announcement is a very good Ads of this company, and at the end of the announcement, it also made a promotion of their new apps.
Quote:
+1

Chinese guys! These chinese wars become more than annoying. Can someone with good knowledge of both chinese and english finally let us understand wtf is happening?
Who makes money, who doesn't, with proofs & screenshots, without personal attitude, etc. You can do that in PM. Thanks in advance

(to guys involved into all the stuff happening here: take rest, please, and don't PM me with your explainations. Thanks)

None of them doing it without benefits. Some Chinese developer just got jealous because of the popularity and the title was taken by in Chinese WP community. End of story.

whiteyaksa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default Correct translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsab4007 View Post
Deleted. Sorry for all of you. I borrowed my account to someone else without awaring that he would post things in an inappropriate way.
Out of money, flashing WP8/Win8 Xbox achievements with paid. (According to reker's microblog)

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2135
I closed this thread because there is no development going on. This is more of a discussion thread about a potential jailbreak for the Lumia 920. The actual jailbreak can be in this forum, but not a thread that is swirling around some rumored breakthrough...

Thanks!

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to justmpm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe