[Q] Help me with My first Android A116I

Tip us?

anbullavan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] Help me with My first Android A116I

Hello there,

I'm going to get my first android device as the moment I type this my micromax A116I is on it's way from Delhi to my place.

So I'm pretty much excited and want to try my hands on everything possible in Android.

Having said that, The terms rooting, custom Mod , kernel are all sounding greek to me. I would really like to know about them . I request people here to direct me to some knowledgeable guides on general Android and also on A116.

Please teach me guys and I will be grateful . Thanks You

Ashwanthsam
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default check

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbullavan View Post
Hello there,

I'm going to get my first android device as the moment I type this my micromax A116I is on it's way from Delhi to my place.

So I'm pretty much excited and want to try my hands on everything possible in Android.

Having said that, The terms rooting, custom Mod , kernel are all sounding greek to me. I would really like to know about them . I request people here to direct me to some knowledgeable guides on general Android and also on A116.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2525542
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashwanthsam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Deepak Vishnu
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbullavan View Post
Hello there,

First of all welcome..
and you came to the right place...and i recommend stock rom + Root + xposed for high performance and battery life...
if you have doubts feel free to ask..cause everyone here just loves to help
The Following User Says Thank You to Deepak Vishnu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]