5,597,007 Members 47,699 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Putting CyanogenMod on a C6903?

Tip us?

TagEHeuer
Old
(Last edited by TagEHeuer; 2nd January 2014 at 12:13 AM.) Reason: Updated with answer.
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] Putting CyanogenMod on a C6903?

FOUND MY ANSWER:

Quote:

A lot of things are broken (camera for one) on all variants, but C6903 is supported!
Keeping this thread so others who are wondering the same can see.

What happens if I put CM on my C6903 when it's supported for C6902? As listed here under supported devices: https://sites.google.com/site/projec...yanogen-mod-11
(C6902 - Z1 (honami)

I've searched high and low for any similar questions, but can't find any. Any other way of having CM on the Xperia Z1 C6903?

This isn't a question on how to put it on, just a question if it's possible to get it on without issues.

Happy new year!

I actively donate to people who are helpful towards others and myself. Be it a small amount or a large amount. I will try my best to thank you with a donation.

Dark-Skript
Old
Thanks Meter 0
In addition to this thread: All I can say is it does not work (its as simple as that) The Cyanogen Logo will get stuck in an Infinite Loop.

TagEHeuer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Skript View Post
In addition to this thread: All I can say is it does not work (its as simple as that) The Cyanogen Logo will get stuck in an Infinite Loop.
Indeed. Even though someone said its okay, its not!!!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I actively donate to people who are helpful towards others and myself. Be it a small amount or a large amount. I will try my best to thank you with a donation.
Tags
c6903, cyanogenmod