Request to szezso to Experiment on different ROM

Tip us?

Rah0ol
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Default Request to szezso to Experiment on different ROM

Hi @szezso,

Just a request to you to go experiment or port different Vanilla Android ROM other than CynogenMod.. I would really like to have a SlimRom, Paranoid Android and many other Legendary ones

Just a request so that it would be awesome to have a variety of ROMs.. Yeah depending on your feasibility

Holla if you agree with me
Mobile : HTC Incredible S - Back to ICS Sense 4.0 NiK Rom for Awesome Battery Life
Tablet: Classic P300 Funbook with stock rom (no mood to customize this)
Standby phone: Handy Samsung Basic Handset :P

LamboBull
Old
Thanks Meter 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah0ol View Post
Hi @szezso,

Just a request to you to go experiment or port different Vanilla Android ROM other than CynogenMod.. I would really like to have a SlimRom, Paranoid Android and many other Legendary ones

Just a request so that it would be awesome to have a variety of ROMs.. Yeah depending on your feasibility

Holla if you agree with me
Instead of szeszo, you can port it -_-.
People forget that making to roms take a lot of work, and requesting roms are just adding more work onto this.

Remember that szeszo makes roms as a hobby, not a job. Nobody has the right to request/ask for etas.

Sent from my Nexus 5
Current Phone: Google Nexus 5

Previous Phone: HTC Incredible S

Old
Thanks Meter 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboBull View Post
Instead of szeszo, you can port it -_-.
People forget that making to roms take a lot of work, and requesting roms are just adding more work onto this.

Remember that szeszo makes roms as a hobby, not a job. Nobody has the right to request/ask for etas.

Sent from my Nexus 5
I second this. It's a great learning experience. Even if it was incredibly buggy, I'm sure Szeszo along with a host of other developers would be willing to help and people would be more than happy to see a new developer come around
Google Nexus 5
Cataclysm with Franco Kernel

HTC Incredible S (retired)

ROM: Blackout/CyanVivoX 4.1/VivoKat 4.4

Guide on How to Achieve S-OFF