5,597,313 Members 35,661 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Soft/Hard Bricked, Lost Root, Lost Recovery, USB Not Recognized

Tip us?

bihslk
Old
Thanks Meter 217
you cant boot up. if it doesnt recognize it in bootloader mode then i dont know.

Try restart PC. Maybe you have several adb at same time. Adn uninstall htc sync if not but keep drivers
Just trying to help if i can...
The Following User Says Thank You to bihslk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

grimzen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bihslk View Post
you cant boot up. if it doesnt recognize it in bootloader mode then i dont know.

Try restart PC. Maybe you have several adb at same time. Adn uninstall htc sync if not but keep drivers
Ok will try that now. thanks so much for the help.

jpaulpra
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I hadthe same problem after flashing a kernel. I repeatedly tried the bootloader (audiodown key + power button) until it started. Recovery was not available, in the red triangle screen press audio up key,got the system recovery screen, wipe cache, reboot the system and then try installing Twrp recovery. It worked.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

grimzen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaulpra View Post
I hadthe same problem after flashing a kernel. I repeatedly tried the bootloader (audiodown key + power button) until it started. Recovery was not available, in the red triangle screen press audio up key,got the system recovery screen, wipe cache, reboot the system and then try installing Twrp recovery. It worked.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
I'm not familiar with the red triangle screen is there a way to boot into it?

bihslk
Old
Thanks Meter 217
Grizmen what are you talking about. Why should you boot into red triangle? There is no menu called red triangle. Only on stock recovery.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Just trying to help if i can...

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 647

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimzen View Post
I'm not familiar with the red triangle screen is there a way to boot into it?
Quote:
Grizmen what are you talking about. Why should you boot into red triangle? There is no menu called red triangle. Only on stock recovery.

I think @jpaulpra was telling him to reflash stock recovery
then boot to it and do clear cache.. then reflash twrp
HTC One 32 GB AT&T (S-off, Unlocked, Rooted)
Please help keep www.htc1guru.com Alive and Donate

jpaulpra
Old
Thanks Meter 1
When I got into bootloader, I lost the Twrp recovery. So when I selected recovery I got the screen with a "triangle and exclamation mark". If you leave it will reboot the system after couple of minutes. But if the audio up key is pressed, it will show a system recovery screen, where cache can be wiped

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

grimzen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Basically all I'm trying to do now it's find a way to get my computer to recognize my phone as a drive. When I go into viper settings and go to advance menu (with the short time I have before boot loop) there is an option to mount drive. When I select the option to do so it hands on splash screen and I have to hold power button to recycle back on. Once back in it's no longer selected. I've never seen a boot loop go pay the flash screen. Is this normal?