XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

call drop after 4.4 update

Tip us?

vasujahagirdar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Default call drop after 4.4 update

Hi all ,I'm having HTC one unlocked version using in India ,had purple tint issue hence sent for service to Houston,Texas.received back with changed camera,great one !! Than updated to 4.4 kit Kat. now I'm having issue of sudden drop of calls randomly while during call, device shows invalid card for few seconds & than reconnect network.the service provider says it is not the problem of their service!! .
Now I want to know anyone having this kind of issue ? Is it because of service at CS or of update. Or service provider??
Pls help !!
But no problem for data .

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 676

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasujahagirdar View Post
Hi all ,I'm having HTC one unlocked version using in India ,had purple tint issue hence sent for service to Houston,Texas.received back with changed camera,great one !! Than updated to 4.4 kit Kat. now I'm having issue of sudden drop of calls randomly while during call, device shows invalid card for few seconds & than reconnect network.the service provider says it is not the problem of their service!! .
Now I want to know anyone having this kind of issue ? Is it because of service at CS or of update. Or service provider??
Pls help !!
But no problem for data .
some people had luck by just adding a piece of tape to the backside of the sim card to make it a bit thicker. some had to get a new sim card drawer / or sim
HTC One 32 GB AT&T (S-off, Unlocked, Rooted)
Please help keep www.htc1guru.com Alive and Donate

vasujahagirdar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
some people had luck by just adding a piece of tape to the backside of the sim card to make it a bit thicker. some had to get a new sim card drawer / or sim
U mean to say it's because of loose fitting SIM ? But didn't had this issue earlier. !!

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 676

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasujahagirdar View Post
U mean to say it's because of loose fitting SIM ? But didn't had this issue earlier. !!
you just got the phone back .. hard telling what has changed
HTC One 32 GB AT&T (S-off, Unlocked, Rooted)
Please help keep www.htc1guru.com Alive and Donate