XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SGH-I337 soft brick

Tip us?

m34hell
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] SGH-I337 soft brick

I need help. I recently rooted my phone and tried to install goldeneye rom but it failed and now its stuck on Odin mode 'Downloading mode' and i have tried to use Odin to restore back to stock and the samsung kies method but everytime i get an error on odin it just says fail, and then when i do a samsung kies restore it says on my phone SW REV. CHECK FAIL : fused : 2, Binary : 1 or somthing like that the text it rlly small. Please i would like to use my phone again.

scott14719
Old
Thanks Meter 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by m34hell View Post
I need help. I recently rooted my phone and tried to install goldeneye rom but it failed and now its stuck on Odin mode 'Downloading mode' and i have tried to use Odin to restore back to stock and the samsung kies method but everytime i get an error on odin it just says fail, and then when i do a samsung kies restore it says on my phone SW REV. CHECK FAIL : fused : 2, Binary : 1 or somthing like that the text it rlly small. Please i would like to use my phone again.
I'm guessing you have the MK2 firmware? The only thing available (at this time) for MK2 is a version of Safestrap. There is plenty of information about this available in the forums.
SGH-I337 (AT&T) 32GB
P-ROM (1st Gen.), De-Odexed, AMDL
Rooted
Auto-LOKI OUDHS CWM

Make sure you read and understand the "PINNED" threads in the "General" and "Q & A" sections of the AT&T S4 forum BEFORE you ask for help. Use the forum's "search" function to find posts with additional information. You should not expect others to help you if you haven't tried to help yourself first. Also, read, understand, and follow the "XDA" rules.

m34hell
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I fixed it

Quote:
Nvm guys a fixed it all I needed to do was download the correct MD5 files from mega.co.nz/#!WEEzSA7Z!aB46731_AwM7P83eMdDlmFYd1hUZfFBcQAZjc1X 7wAE

scott14719
Old
Thanks Meter 787
Quote:
Nvm guys a fixed it all I needed to do was download the correct MD5 files from mega.co.nz/#!WEEzSA7Z!aB46731_AwM7P83eMdDlmFYd1hUZfFBcQAZjc1X 7wAE
That is the MF3 TAR file, so you must have been on MF3 firmware. The file is also available via links in the XDA forums, which I suggest everyone use instead of direct links or off site websites. You can avoid a lot of trouble in the future if you take a little time to read and learn about what it is you are trying to do before you try it. Good luck.
SGH-I337 (AT&T) 32GB
P-ROM (1st Gen.), De-Odexed, AMDL
Rooted
Auto-LOKI OUDHS CWM

Make sure you read and understand the "PINNED" threads in the "General" and "Q & A" sections of the AT&T S4 forum BEFORE you ask for help. Use the forum's "search" function to find posts with additional information. You should not expect others to help you if you haven't tried to help yourself first. Also, read, understand, and follow the "XDA" rules.