5,593,293 Members 33,968 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Just suggestions for MOHITASH (no offence)

Tip us?

singh54
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Thumbs up Just suggestions for MOHITASH (no offence)

Hi Mohitash,

First of all I thank you very much for developing PMP ROMS for samsung galaxy s duos. I almost used all of your ROMS. All the roms are very nice and made my phone (S Duos) an good and nice one. Thanks for that...

Now currently i'm using Your PMP ULTRA U-Ex ROM.... at first i had lot of problems in using this rom, it hanged a lot, but somehow i managed and made some slight changes in my own, now the rom is good and it's working pretty fast and smooth without any problems. Most importantly the battery performance is GREAT.. I had done the following things, i don't know whether it's good or not, but i request you to consider and if it's good means you can implement it in the upcoming updates....

Quote:
Changes I had done:

1. After installing the ROM, i uninstalled the GO Launcher EX (as you said to use another Launcher)
2. I installed NOVA Launcher Prime (u suggested EZ Launcher) and made it as a system APP using Link2Sd.
3. Then i unistalled the GO Contacts and GO Phone applications.
4. I set the maximum and minimum frequency range using No-frills CPU control and greenified most of my applications.

Now the rom is working very smooth and fast, and battery life stands for one and half days or sometimes two days. No hanging and screen goes dark problem during incoming calls.

You said in the next update of PMP U-EX changes will be made, new launcher will be provided. But i had seen the new update (PMP U-EX RC v1.5)... no changes were made, you only updated the applications. That's why i'm saying this suggestions.

I'm not a developer and a talented person like you.. I'm just posting my experience, if it's good means, you consider otherwise you just ignore this. No offence dude..

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, EAGERLY WAITING FOR MANY NEW THINGS
The Following User Says Thank You to singh54 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

immortalneo
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1556
Why not post these in the ROM's thread mate? I don't think that dev will see this post here.

Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 | ROM: Omega v23 - XWLSN - 4.1.2 | Theme: Crussader's JB Reloaded v1.07 | Kernel: PhilZ v4.93.6 | Baseband: I9100DDLS9
Life's kinda busy. So you won't be seeing much of me. Still I'm available via PM.

Mohitash
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2728

DONATE TO ME
Ohhh....finally seen this today....as luckily i searched "dev mohitash" randomly... and found this link in them.....
Well PMP U-Ex ROM v2 already released 2-3 days back
And v1.5 RC was a try version (RC)

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2

PMP™ SDuos Facebook page HERE | PMP™ SDuos blog HERE | Follow me on Twitter HERE

>>> My All works <<<
JUST PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU