XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck on 4G LTE splash screen

Tip us?

powerone417
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Stuck on 4G LTE splash screen

I tried installing TACHYON 1.2 ROM using CWM. The first few times it would get stuck at the white HTC screen each time I would boot into recover and restore my OEM backup that I had done right before trying to installing TACHYON and the phone would boot right back to where it was. Then I saw that the boot needs to be flashed after install the TACHYON 1.2 ROM if S is on so I once again use CWM to install the TACHYON zip then used Fashboot to flash the boot with the boot.img that is on the TACHYON download page. Once I did this the phone got stuck on what I believe is the TACHYON boot splash screen (What looks to be moving gears). So I did a recover back from my back up and now my phone gets suck on the 4G LTE splash screen. Right now I just want to get back to where the phone was before I started TACHYON 1.2 how do I do that?

Other info
S-On
Unlocked bootloader
last version of bootloader and Radios

DCnovicky
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerone417 View Post
I tried installing TACHYON 1.2 ROM using CWM. The first few times it would get stuck at the white HTC screen each time I would boot into recover and restore my OEM backup that I had done right before trying to installing TACHYON and the phone would boot right back to where it was. Then I saw that the boot needs to be flashed after install the TACHYON 1.2 ROM if S is on so I once again use CWM to install the TACHYON zip then used Fashboot to flash the boot with the boot.img that is on the TACHYON download page. Once I did this the phone got stuck on what I believe is the TACHYON boot splash screen (What looks to be moving gears). So I did a recover back from my back up and now my phone gets suck on the 4G LTE splash screen. Right now I just want to get back to where the phone was before I started TACHYON 1.2 how do I do that?

Other info
S-On
Unlocked bootloader
last version of bootloader and Radios
Use the boot.img that's in the roms zip file you downloaded for tachyon.

Sent from my Rezound on Tachyon using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Also, if trying to revert to the backup you would need to flash the boot.img that was created in the backup.

powerone417
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=DCnovicky;49021536]Use the boot.img that's in the roms zip file you downloaded for tachyon.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Also, if trying to revert to the backup you would need to flash the boot.img that was created in the backup.

Sent from my Rezound on Tachyon using XD

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's running again.

DCnovicky
Old
Thanks Meter 43
No problem, if you ended up on the custom rom, tachyon, check out the rumrunner thread in the General section for obtaining s_off. It will make your flashing experience a lot easier