5,593,458 Members 36,801 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] please help. :[

Tip us?

HazyPreston93
Old
(Last edited by HazyPreston93; 1st January 2014 at 05:37 AM.) Reason: Forgot something
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [q] please help. :[

So I have my HTC One S, I tried flashing a custom rom a while back and it just simply didn't work, i don't remember a lot of details this was a while ago but I've been doing a bunch of stuff recently to try and revert back to stock, I just want to use an RUU and go full 100% stock again, these are my getvar details in the picture.

So my question is, how the hell can I get this phone running again? Should I find my stock RUU or could someone walk me though how to possibly get back using a stock rom or something? Please note i have no access to anything, I can't even seem to access the phone storage via usb.

Also I attempted to use this RUU "RUU_Ville_U_ICS_40_S_BM_2.40.666.1_Radio_1.09ts.5 0.02.04_10.08g.50.04L_release_280275_signed"
before posting here, not sure if this tells anybody something but I figured I'd post it, if anyone needs anymore information please ask me and I'll try to find whatever you need.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	getvar.png
Views:	376
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	2486935  

griddn
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Post I can help. Maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyPreston93 View Post
So I have my HTC One S, I tried flashing a custom rom a while back and it just simply didn't work, i don't remember a lot of details this was a while ago but I've been doing a bunch of stuff recently to try and revert back to stock, I just want to use an RUU and go full 100% stock again, these are my getvar details in the picture.

So my question is, how the hell can I get this phone running again? Should I find my stock RUU or could someone walk me though how to possibly get back using a stock rom or something? Please note i have no access to anything, I can't even seem to access the phone storage via usb.

Also I attempted to use this RUU "RUU_Ville_U_ICS_40_S_BM_2.40.666.1_Radio_1.09ts.5 0.02.04_10.08g.50.04L_release_280275_signed"
before posting here, not sure if this tells anybody something but I figured I'd post it, if anyone needs anymore information please ask me and I'll try to find whatever you need.
Hi HazyPreston93

I see that you replied to my post on my emergency thread.
I just wanted some information before I give instructions. What is the current state of your phone. You saw on the One S emergency thread what I have written. Just give me background information about your phone

Template:
s=on or off
Bootloader unlocked?
Is there a recovery installed?
Custom kernel?
S4 or S3 processor
Custom rom installed or attempted to install

If you need to feel free to contact me at griddn@icloud.com

HazyPreston93
Old
(Last edited by HazyPreston93; 1st January 2014 at 08:44 PM.) Reason: forgot something
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by griddn View Post
Hi HazyPreston93

I see that you replied to my post on my emergency thread.
I just wanted some information before I give instructions. What is the current state of your phone. You saw on the One S emergency thread what I have written. Just give me background information about your phone

Template:
s=on or off
Bootloader unlocked?
Is there a recovery installed?
Custom kernel?
S4 or S3 processor
Custom rom installed or attempted to install

If you need to feel free to contact me at griddn@icloud.com
S=on
Bootloader is locked currently i believe
not sure about the kernel, i think the whole phone is erased so probably stock.
s4
no custom rom tried installing stock RUU
i think the recovery is twpr the phone is dead currently so I have to let it charge to find out for sure.