5,599,677 Members 46,883 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] my zl not charging after 4.3

Tip us?
 
munishjoshi
Old
(Last edited by munishjoshi; 1st January 2014 at 05:38 PM.)
#1  
munishjoshi's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 300
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: jalandhar
Unhappy [Q] my zl not charging after 4.3

Guys plz help me...i m facing issue with my zl after updated sucseccfully to 4.3...its work after 4.3 updated but battery drain very fast..but today its not charging..i had reset d fone also.my fone is completly dead now..while its off I put charger in..red notification will on so I left d fone..after one its charge around 12%but when ever I switch on my fone its not charging but wen its off red light keep on..it means its charging wen switch off..

plesse guys help to sort dis issue
.
Mobile Phones History

Sony Xperia ZL-Current
Samsung Galaxy Note 2-Current
Samsung Galaxy Note-Sold
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus-Sold
Htc Chacha-Sold
Samsung Galaxy Pro-Sold
Galaxy S-Sold
Samsung Omnia Pro-Sold
LG Cookie-Sold
Sony P1i-Sold
 
scifan
Old
#2  
scifan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 121
Posts: 800
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by munishjoshi View Post
Guys plz help me...i m facing issue with my zl after updated sucseccfully to 4.3...its work after 4.3 updated but battery drain very fast..but today its not charging..i had reset d fone also.my fone is completly dead now..while its off I put charger in..red notification will on so I left d fone..after one its charge around 12%but when ever I switch on my fone its not charging but wen its off red light keep on..it means its charging wen switch off..

plesse guys help to sort dis issue
.
So, does it charge when it's off?

Are you rooted?

Have you tried wiping it? (do you have a backup?)
 
munishjoshi
Old
#3  
munishjoshi's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 300
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: jalandhar
Quote:
Originally Posted by scifan View Post
So, does it charge when it's off?

Are you rooted?

Have you tried wiping it? (do you have a backup?)
its showing like its charging but not chaging in real coz red light is on...its non rooted...i have backup in sd card
Mobile Phones History

Sony Xperia ZL-Current
Samsung Galaxy Note 2-Current
Samsung Galaxy Note-Sold
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus-Sold
Htc Chacha-Sold
Samsung Galaxy Pro-Sold
Galaxy S-Sold
Samsung Omnia Pro-Sold
LG Cookie-Sold
Sony P1i-Sold
 
SafiXS
Old
#4  
SafiXS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 352
Join Date: Oct 2011
It boot anymore? If your device turn off after Sony logo and charge cable removed it's a known hardware defect. It will only boot if charger is plugged in. If this happen, you have to send it to repair. I also had this issue

Gesendet von meinem C6503 mit Tapatalk
Be
Respect the Developers! Without Devs our Device will be Dead!
Hit Thanks if i helped you!

Xperia X8 Black - 11W02
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Powered by
 
ren2008
Old
#5  
ren2008's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 160
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafiXS View Post
It boot anymore? If your device turn off after Sony logo and charge cable removed it's a known hardware defect. It will only boot if charger is plugged in. If this happen, you have to send it to repair. I also had this issue

Gesendet von meinem C6503 mit Tapatalk
I had the exact same issue with my ZL. Got an exchange for it and this one works perfectly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes