5,594,282 Members 43,370 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I9505 - kernel is not seandroid enforcing - I9505XXUEMKE

Tip us?
 
Mizpah
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Aug 2012
Question [Q] I9505 - kernel is not seandroid enforcing - I9505XXUEMKE



Hi all,
I need HELP Please

My I9505 :
S4 bought in Germany,
GT-I9505 Android 4.3 Stock
Baseband version: I9505XXUEMKE
Kernel: 3.4.0-2082040
Build:JSS15J.I9505XXUEMKE
Rooted with philz_touch_6.07.6-jfltexx.zip using Odin.

Gets's stuck booting! saying:
Top Left Corner:
kernel is not seandroid enforcing
Set warranty Bit [/B]

I can get into download mode & Recovery,

Anyone know how to FIX this?

Thanks for your time.
 
Repulsa
Old
#2  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1443
Posts: 1,614
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizpah View Post


Hi all,
I need HELP Please

My I9505 :
S4 bought in Germany,
GT-I9505 Android 4.3 Stock
Baseband version: I9505XXUEMKE
Kernel: 3.4.0-2082040
Build:JSS15J.I9505XXUEMKE
Rooted with philz_touch_6.07.6-jfltexx.zip using Odin.

Gets's stuck booting! saying:
Top Left Corner:
kernel is not seandroid enforcing
Set warranty Bit [/B]

I can get into download mode & Recovery,

Anyone know how to FIX this?

Thanks for your time.
It's just a warning message,so just simply ignore it since there's not gonna be any problem at all..however the solution would be to flash a stock rom or kernel
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.



If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"
 
Mizpah
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
It's just a warning message,so just simply ignore it since there's not gonna be any problem at all..however the solution would be to flash a stock rom or kernel
Thank you for your reply,
But not really, it is stuck and does not continue, complett Lock Up.
Which Kernel & Stock should I use if you have a Link it would be great.
Thanks alot for you time.
GT-I9505 Android 4.3 Stock
Baseband version: I9505XXUEMKE
Kernel: 3.4.0-2082040
Build:JSS15J.I9505XXUEMKE
 
Repulsa
Old
#4  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1443
Posts: 1,614
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizpah View Post
Thank you for your reply,
But not really, it is stuck and does not continue, complett Lock Up.
Which Kernel & Stock should I use if you have a Link it would be great.
Thanks alot for you time.
GT-I9505 Android 4.3 Stock
Baseband version: I9505XXUEMKE
Kernel: 3.4.0-2082040
Build:JSS15J.I9505XXUEMKE
If your having a problem then flash a stock rom go here and sign up then choose the firmware/model from your country. and flash it via odin by selecting PDA.http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/2/
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.



If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"
 
Mizpah
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/2/[/URL]
Downloading since 1:39pm - 13:29 this is crazy 1,5GB with a 12MBit Cabel Line.
Question:
What will this file do for my Handy?
What does it replace, not that it matters but I am interested,
and does it set Knox back to 0x0? or does it stay at 0x1?

Thx
 
Repulsa
Old
(Last edited by Repulsa; 1st January 2014 at 07:47 PM.)
#6  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1443
Posts: 1,614
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizpah View Post
Downloading since 1:39pm - 13:29 this is crazy 1,5GB with a 12MBit Cabel Line.
Question:
What will this file do for my Handy?
What does it replace, not that it matters but I am interested,
and does it set Knox back to 0x0? or does it stay at 0x1?

Thx
Its a clean stock rom. Just like the first time you bought it . No root and such. And about the knox you cant do anything about it if you already void it ,unless someone figure it out how to reset it. If you wanna know about knox visit this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2447832
Sent from my Phone.
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.



If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Mizpah
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Aug 2012
2Hours left, 36~51kb download rate.

Nice, Back to the Root 4.3
then as soon as I can - Root, Repulsa do you like TWRP 2.6.3.0 ? & RoM
Then I'll be happy

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Google ATAP Reveals Project Ara Developer Kits and 100K Prize Challenge

Today, Paul Eremenko from Google’s Advanced Technology and … more

Configure Your System Settings on a Per-App Basis

Do you ever like to make sure that certain device settings are enabled prior to entering a … more

How to Hack An Android App (Don’t Try This at Home) – XDA Developer TV

Listen, don’t cheat in your games. So don’t … more

Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Now Available!

About two weeks ago at the BUILD conference in San Francisco, Microsoft unveiled Windows … more