My S3 mini is dead

Search This thread

mhubcio

Dec 31, 2013
I instal CM 11, then i don't have network celluar. I install v20 baseband from CWM. Now my phone is dead. Nothing work ( Volume UP/Down + home+ power, power) What can i do? Please help. Not good end of the year....

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
I instal CM 11, then i don't have network celluar. I install v20 baseband from CWM. Now my phone is dead. Nothing work ( Volume UP/Down + home+ power, power) What can i do? Please help. Not good end of the year....

Read my faq here, last baseband for our device here, no signal issue here. BTW, I think it's too late now, that you f***** up your phone, anyway try it. Good luck & happy new year!

E

everreadybattery

Does the phone boot? If it does try with adb, from your pc reboot to download (adb reboot download) and then flash the Rom via Odin

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

dinamozg

Jan 21, 2013
I had the same problem and usb jig helped, now my phone can boot to download mode but when I flash any rom the phone gets stuck when booting. Tried flashing recovery but it doesnt boot that neither, anyone knows how to fix it?

mhubcio

Dec 31, 2013
USB JIG will help you

Nothing helps. I bought USB JIG - there's no reaction. I try everything.
I sow on the forum USB JIG with resistors. I bought on "Allegro" it's like eBay on Poland. Now i open this USB JIG and it's without resistors. whether this could be a problem - i have bad USB Jig??

The only activity is when i connect cabel ( from phone to computer) and insert the battery, then computer found and lost (every few seconds) new device called "U8500"

You can see some light in the tunnel?

Thanks for help guys. In Poland - Dziekuje

Last edited: