Tip us?

LeroViten
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1201

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ades47 View Post
i expecting ION can do better in battery life since bbm to android my galaxy w 100% battery drain in 3 hours and i install greenify
Well... That's what apps like BBM, Viber, Whatssap do... If you buy a Donated version of greenify you'll be able to hibernate BBM without lose of message notification.

Отправлено с моего GT-I8150 через Tapatalk

kyoshiro67
Old
Thanks Meter 16
i see.. that's why ION on CM10.1 arco is better and much responsive. thanks lero for explanation

honeyx
Old
Thanks Meter 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by ades47 View Post
i expecting ION can do better in battery life since bbm to android my galaxy w 100% battery drain in 3 hours and i install greenify
As Lero already said. No influence to battery life. I´m currently having the hybrid CM10.1 on the SGW and am getting 10% lost in 20 hours in StandBy. So theoretically about 8 days in StandBy, which I also got with PMEM. ION is just a newer memory management but it doesn´t do miracles like reducing the power consumptions of onboard devices.

Btw, good explanation Lero
The Following User Says Thank You to honeyx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mps42
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Thank you so much for explenation

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Explanation **

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mps42 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]