Default Improving touchscreen sensitivity

I had been having issues with my phone's touch screen sensitivity until a few weeks ago. I assumed it was the screen protector, but I found that there were days where I had great success. But there were other days where it took several touches to get any thing to register. I even tried one of those apps that shows where your touches are. So many touches never even showed up.

But alas...I found a fix. A good one. And I don't mind doing it again every couple of days. It is a little unorthodox, but it has worked on my tablet and two other devices. Worth trying if you are having issues with any of your devices.

Preheat a skillet on the low side of medium. Take two slices of rye bread, with the seeds, and lightly butter them (just a little on one side of each slice). Take about 1/4 pound of thinly sliced pastrami (beef worked for me, but you can try turkey at your own risk) and pile it onto a plate. Do not put it on a napkin! Microwave that pastrami for 30 seconds. Place one slice of bread in the skillet, butter side down, and then a slice of Swiss cheese on that bread. Pile the preheated pastrami on that, then another slice of Swiss, then the other slice of bread, butter side up this time. After just a minute or two, carefully flip it all over to brown the other side of the sandwich. (Optional: Pour yourself a homebrew) When both sides of the sandwich are browned, eat it. DO NOT USE A NAPKIN WHILE YOU EAT IT. A napkin will make all of this for naught.

Now go play with your tablet. And use it to learn how to make your own beer at home. You have earned it, because you have corrected your touch screen issues.

Cheers!

Sent from my SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
Galaxy S4 (AT&T), GoldenEye 26
Asus TF700, CROMBI-KK
My other device is an all grain HomeBrew rig.