Tip us?

a3551410
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] can Help me? i cant Root

I cant Root
I try follow this post : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2494435

I have the GT-I9192 with the kernel of Panama I9192UBUBMK4 a question you have this kernel? for this kernel could you do root and install cwm as is explained in this post? I just want to be root to move applications to the sd.

if anyone can help I will be eternally grateful (my phone is rebellious and do not want to root) I do as it is as I said in the explanation I get into recovery and give update from external memory I seek "S4Mini_RootKit_v1" file I give and all ok (gives error E: signature verification failed) to the end everything turned Error, not rootea not be SuperSU icon no appears and the counter no goes up to 0x1

Sorry... I am new member and I can not post a question in this post.

fburgos
Old
Thanks Meter 59
You're not doing it right, signature verification is an error for stock recovery not cwm

Flash recovery via odin and when the phone vibrates quickly press home+vol up to enter cwm recovery

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

a3551410
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking :svetius:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fburgos View Post
You're not doing it right, signature verification is an error for stock recovery not cwm

Flash recovery via odin and when the phone vibrates quickly press home+vol up to enter cwm recovery

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk
Ooo Thanks Man this is the problem,no have idea if is a problem if this kernel, but not permanent installed CWM