XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Thanks to developers who keep alive our i777

Tip us?

pepe100
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 74
Default Thanks to developers who keep alive our i777

shoman94, crt60, RenderBroken, bippi79, cyril279, Entropy512, Faryaab, mr-cook, fronti90, jthatch12, Newkirk, CarbonDev, IconRunner, jeboo. Thanks for keeping the development and support for i777 s2. And those fabulous roms and kernels. I wish you a happy new year.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pepe100 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

royahaun
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Thumbs up Thank You!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe100 View Post
shoman94, crt60, RenderBroken, bippi79, cyril279, Entropy512, Faryaab, mr-cook, fronti90, jthatch12, Newkirk, CarbonDev, IconRunner, jeboo. Thanks for keeping the development and support for i777 s2. And those fabulous roms and kernels. I wish you a happy new year.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app
my feelings exactly after a year of reading XDA I finally rooted my phone and have been hooked. I flash every day learning and testing. with the help you mentioned and countless others. I was going to upgrade this year but now find this hard to do fearing to not have the support I found hear. I am now thinking of getting a second SGH-S959g, One for a DD and the other to get my flash on. Thanks Again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to royahaun For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]