5,599,677 Members 45,794 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

VZW LG Loop Help

Tip us?

itsagood
Old
(Last edited by itsagood; 2nd January 2014 at 01:37 AM.) Reason: fixing few errors
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question VZW LG Loop Help

A Verizon rep updated my wife's phone when I bought it for her to the latest "B" update. I rooted it with ioroot15 and installed Clockwork. Everything was working fine for a few days, but now it started shutting off and is now on a continuous loop between the LG logo and CM11. The only thing I can do is boot in recovery to Clockwork...

How can I go back to stock? Or any fix for this?

ADB isn't recognizing it since I can only get into clockwork, so I can't push anything to the sdcard.

I've read many forums and can't seem to find a solution. I'd really appreciate any help!

tbishop91
Old
Thanks Meter 4
how you tried putting it back in download mode and just downgrading back to the 12A? by doing this it will completely remove your root allowing you to start over. Just need to locate the files but im pretty sure they are google for the VZN variant

itsagood
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbishop91 View Post
how you tried putting it back in download mode and just downgrading back to the 12A? by doing this it will completely remove your root allowing you to start over. Just need to locate the files but im pretty sure they are google for the VZN variant
Going in download mode just has you pressing up when you plug in the USB, right? My phone won't go completely off for me to do that. It keeps turning on. Pressing/holding up when plugging in does nothing.

tbishop91
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Yes that is how you get to download mode, I had this problem as well make sure you don't have it plugged in and hold the power button until it completely turns off sometimes this can take a little while. like I said you would have to downgrade using this method and im not sure if I can point you to the files I will deff go ahead and look into this for you and if found I will post you a link

itsagood
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbishop91 View Post
Yes that is how you get to download mode, I had this problem as well make sure you don't have it plugged in and hold the power button until it completely turns off sometimes this can take a little while. like I said you would have to downgrade using this method and im not sure if I can point you to the files I will deff go ahead and look into this for you and if found I will post you a link
I tried that. Finally got it in download mode. I don't mind downgrading to what the phone shipped with since i'm rooting it anyway. I really appreciate your help.