5,606,151 Members 36,010 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Would these batteries work for my Epic 4G?

Tip us?

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Default Would these batteries work for my Epic 4G?

I picked up a Epic 4G. It's a referb model. Has this Sprint battery. Labeled as a 1520mAh cell. Unsure how good it is. Doesn't matter, I'm buying a replacement.

I'm unsure on how bad or good battery life on this phone is supposed to be, but I have a 4.3 Android based CyanogenMod on it. It dies within 3-4 hours of use.

Would these cells work for my Sprint Samsung Epic 4G SPH-D700? http://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Ba...pr_product_top

Good brand. Good deal. I've heard you can use Epic 4G Touch cells in these devices.

(As I mentioned above. I'm unsure on the consensus of battery life on this device. HOWEVER, I have owned the Epic 4G Touch for about a year, so if you could give me an idea stock for stock, which gets better battery life, that't be nice.
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mansevolver For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darkierawr
Old
Thanks Meter 910
Yep, those'll work just fine!

Also check this thread on replacement batteries as well.

There are a few linked with positive reviews!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkierawr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]