XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Oppo N1 CM version ordered

Tip us?

trialsrider1
Old
Thanks Meter 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by neovalkyr View Post
Cool thx for the info. Ive been checking out the oppo fourms now. Has anyone adjusted their dpi settings yet to make it more tablet like? this is what id like to do once i get my order.

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
I have scaled mine on color os. It's really easy to do but I had to add the build.prop line in cause it wasn't in there to begin with. Might be on cm though. I did notice 480 changed nothing, but going down to 400 looks great.

Sent from my N1 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

iqbalaydrus
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by trialsrider1 View Post
I have scaled mine on color os. It's really easy to do but I had to add the build.prop line in cause it wasn't in there to begin with. Might be on cm though. I did notice 480 changed nothing, but going down to 400 looks great.

Are there any issues with the color os apps after changing dpi? No force close or anything?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

trialsrider1
Old
Thanks Meter 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by iqbalaydrus View Post
Are there any issues with the color os apps after changing dpi? No force close or anything?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
I haven't noticed anything from the DPI change. I switched to omni to try it out just after though, but no weird graphic issues I had noticed.

neovalkyr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I just got my CM N1 yesterday and so far I'm loving it. It came with two cases surprisingly, the foldover type and the CM one. I kind of want to change the dpi settings but ive never altered the build prop file before, I'll try figuring it out.

Best thing about this phone that no one really mentioned yet is that the phone doesnt get hot the way my other phones have duribg extensive gaming sessions. Love the battery life so far.

Sent from my N1 using xda app-developers app