XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

sgh m919 stock firmware

Tip us?

dborsche
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default sgh m919 stock firmware

I'm trying to download a stock tmobile firmware for my sg4 because of softboot. Is there a fast way to download this other than rapidgator.net? It is giving me an 18 hour download time which is rediculous. I've been going through forum threads for hours trying to find a better option. Can anyone please help me?

Thank you in advance

bobolinko
Old
(Last edited by bobolinko; 1st January 2014 at 10:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by dborsche View Post
I'm trying to download a stock tmobile firmware for my sg4 because of softboot. Is there a fast way to download this other than rapidgator.net? It is giving me an 18 hour download time which is rediculous. I've been going through forum threads for hours trying to find a better option. Can anyone please help me?

Thank you in advance
are you trying to download it using your PHONE? What is your version# 4.2.?

You can also d/load it from this site:
http://stockroms.net/file/GalaxyS4/S...1366964131.zip

Don't worry, it is a REPUTABLE Site!
Aloha and Good Luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to bobolinko For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dborsche
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Im using my computer because my phone wont boot now. I tried rooting the my tmobile galaxy s4 sgh m919 using the method here. http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...-developer-tv/. It went through fine the first time but no root so I tried again and the phone is now stuck at the start screen saying Kernal is not SEAndriod Enforcing. Set warranty bit Kernal

dborsche
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
4.3 sorry

Misterjunky
Old
(Last edited by Misterjunky; 1st January 2014 at 10:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1859

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up re: flashing stock firmware -root-recovery

Quote:

Thank you in advance
NOTE: The Stock M919UVUEMK2_M919TMBEMK2_M919UVUEMK2_HOME.tar.md5.
Flashing this firmware will Trigger KNOX if it's not already triggered & it might void the warranty.

Here is the direct download link for the stock Odin flash firmware for your phone:
https://www.copy.com/s/OIgoiGFwiV7gZ...MBEMK2_TMB.zip
This is a fast download link. It took me less than 20 minutes to download.

When done downloading extract the TAR MD5 file from the zipfile.
M919UVUEMK2_M919TMBEMK2_M919UVUEMK2_HOME.tar.md5 file.
Don't worry about the MD5 filename extender, Odin will recognize it as a proper TAR.

Put Your Phone Into Download Mode and flash the rom, once the TAR firmware is successfully
flashed, Odin flash the CF-Autoroot TAR file and the TWRP custom recovery TAR file below.

Remember, before Odin flashing anything un-check the auto-reboot in Odin for best results.
When done flashing, reboot the phone after each odin flash by using the power button only.

Download cf-autoroot and odin flash it, but be sure you uncheck the checkmark in odin which says
"auto reboot" before flashing. (unzip cf-autoroot so you get the TAR file which odin needs)
After flashing cf-autoroot use the power button to power off the phone.

Here is the direct download link for cf-autoroot: (unzip cf-autoroot & extract the TAR file for Odin)
http://download.chainfire.eu/328/CF-...mo-sghm919.zip

After that's done you need to odin flash TWRP custom recovery.
Here is the direct download link for TWRP custom recovery TAR file.
http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/jfl...1-jfltetmo.tar

After you are done flashing TWRP the phone should work properly without any further issues.

I would highly suggest that after your phone is working properly make a nandroid backup of the rom in
TWRP recovery before you change any settings, adding/installing or flashing any mods, themes or apps.

Good luck!
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dborsche
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
You sir are awesome, phone is back up and running. Thank you very much I hit the thank button and will send you a donation on payday!!!

Misterjunky
Old
(Last edited by Misterjunky; 2nd January 2014 at 04:42 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1859

DONATE TO ME
Default re: thanks!

Quote:
You sir are awesome, phone is back up and running. Thank you very much I hit the thank button and will send you a donation on payday!!!
Thanks for the kind words!
Glad your phone is working properly now.

Have a Happy New Years!
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).