Quote:
Originally Posted by ted77usa View Post
I dont think u can get MDB/MDL firmware again these days.....but if u do....damn u are pretty lucky....my suggestion is Do Not insert your ATT sim card yet ....since they can do OTA update ( On The Air ).....and check your baseband....IF u do ....root it right away....install titanium back up and freeze/uninstall ATT software update.apk......install custom recovery CWM or TWRP ..... and make sure u have auto loki recovery....if not save loki.doki patch on your Sd Card....PM me for the link and all the files .....i still have the files since i used to have MDB firmware and got replacement phone from ATT when my son broke the screen....

MDB>MDL>MF3>MJ6>Mj9>MK2.......the reason of the update is ATT trying to lock bootloader so we won't be able to install custom rom or do what ever we want to the phone.......but either way.....XDA member always found away to cracked it....so some people have to upgrade not by choice.....most of them by accident....like me ( cracked my screen ) or they install wrong recovery.....(bricked) so be careful when installing custom recovery.....like i said....we need to know what kinda firmware that u have so we can help u.....LOL now i got it why u dont know yet....since u dont have the phone yet.......... but is ok.....that's the right thing to do.....get to know your stuff first before u brick your phone.....
Groovy! I'll check back in tomorrow! Happy New Years!

(Sent you a PM, as well.)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
Phone: SGH-i337 (AT&T Galaxy Note S4) on AT&T - MK2 - Safe Strapped and Rooted - Looking For ROMs

Tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 (ASUS Nexus 7 FHD) Wi-Fi Only - SlimKAT Nightlies (Anxiously Awaiting PAC's Move to 4.4xx)

**~I "I like my women like I like my coffee-- in a burlap sack, on the back of a Bolivian donkey." -- The most interesting man in the world. -- 2013 ~**