5,597,138 Members 43,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How Do I Change Color of Alarm Icon?

Tip us?

ortind200
Old
(Last edited by ortind200; 31st December 2013 at 06:30 AM.)
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default How Do I Change Color of Alarm Icon?

i downloaded a zooper iconset of an alarm icon. its in white. below is a pic showing a theme with the alarm icon circled in red. how do i change it to a different color like orange?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	alarm icon.JPG
Views:	626
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	2485083  

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1528
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortind200 View Post
i downloaded a zooper iconset of an alarm icon. its in white. below is a pic showing a theme with the alarm icon circled in red. how do i change it to a different color like orange?
Without knowing the module make-up of the widget it's a bit hard to say, so here are two general pointers:
If it's a bitmap or a font-glyph. If it's a bitmap you will have to find the one included in the template and open it with a image editor to change it's color.
If it's a font glyph you should be able to just change the text color on the appropriate module.
Mobile: LG Nexus 4 | ROM: Paranoid Android 4.0 + Xposed | Kernel: faux Kernel
Tablet: Asus Nexus 7 (2013) | ROM: Paranoid Android 3+ | Kernel: faux Kernel

ortind200
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
If it's a bitmap or a font-glyph. If it's a bitmap you will have to find the one included in the template and open it with a image editor to change it's color.
If it's a font glyph you should be able to just change the text color on the appropriate module.
hey thanks for the reply. it looks like its a bitmap though it came zipped with an xml file.

anyway, maybe u can still help me on something else.

1) how can i get zooper to play, fast foward, reverse and show a pic of a song without opening the mp3 player?

2) how can i get zooper to open my app drawer?