5,600,053 Members 42,582 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need HELP! Stuck with no working ROM and cant ADB push because of debugging!

Tip us?

tdhite
Old
Thanks Meter 1500

DONATE TO ME
Not sure what you doing, but adb probably isn't all that interesting yet. You should be going to the bootloader, selecting fastboot, plugging your cable in, then running "fastboot devices" to check connectivity.

If no device shows up, try updating the drivers to the most recent bigdaddy619 posted in his various threads. One way or another, need fastboot working.

lessegr
Old
(Last edited by lessegr; 29th December 2013 at 01:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Also try Killing off ADB.exe in Win task manager. Then try again with a fresh one. When Flashing ViperOne 3.5, this helped me tremendously with the RUU.

flomexico
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Give us some details about your OS? Are you using Windows 7/8/8.1? 8 and 8.1 require different drivers.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using Tapatalk
I totally just realized that the majority of my thanked posts are from where I posted my "3D seatbelt pic".

Rirere
Old
Thanks Meter 259
Most of your useful adb work will probably be in a custom recovery (TWRP or CWM) at this stage; just saying that whether or not you've got debugging working really has no relevance at this point.

Turge
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 18245

DONATE TO ME
Did you get your phone up and running?

Want to give something in return? Follow our project here.