5,596,066 Members 33,404 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] can i convert kies firmware without any file extention to odin flashable??

Tip us?

illikkalshahid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Unhappy [Q] can i convert kies firmware without any file extention to odin flashable??

i have problem updating my gt-i9505 with kies.. after downloading firmware kieas brings the phone to download mode, then says pc failed to recognise mobile phone. but i could copy the downloaded ROM from C:\Users\TOSHIBA\AppData\Local\Temp\Binary\GT-I9505\XST\XX. Can i make this file odin flashable? file has no extention.. what can I do? somebody please help

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3021
Doubt it. You could always save yourself grief & just download it from Samfirmware. They have all the newer firmwares up & available on Terra now.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!

illikkalshahid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
Doubt it. You could always save yourself grief & just download it from Samfirmware. They have all the newer firmwares up & available on Terra now.
i know, but rom is 1.5GB and i have a slow internet connection.. download breaks... is there any way to solve connection problem with kies??